Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Contract - Configuration Management Analyst
United States - MI - Novi
Provides enterprise change management support (CR/CN), new part setup, CAD data transfer, EBOM/MBOM creation/maintenance and assist Engineering, Manufacturing, Program Management and other functional disciplines to follow configuration management best practices.
- Develop Initial EBOM/Quote BOM in Teamcenter from the Phase1 Quote spreadsheet (frozen)
- Process the EBOM on a Quote CN which will apply a status of “Quote” to all the new Parts in the EBOM.
- Create parts and provide initial EBOM support upon the request of the Product Engineer (CR/CN).
- Create the initial MBOM in the QAD (ERP) system
- Perform MBOM maintenance including plant/service request
- Apply CM2 Concepts/Methodology to improve data integrity and quality.
- Support engineering and manufacturing teams during production through after market
- Use YF PLM/TFE tool for all data transfer activities to improve efficiency, data integrity and quality.
- Escalate to the program functional leaders any blockers likely to cause a delay in deliverables
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and review information appropriately.
- Use own judgment and act independently; seek input from other team members as appropriate for complex or sensitive situations.
- Edit work for accuracy and clarity, can create, read and interpret complex written information.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal networks within the organization.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, organize personal and project timelines and deadlines, tracks project timelines and deadlines, and use time efficiently.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and can deal with frequent interruptions, changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Capture critical product issues through A3's (CHINA = 8D only) and communicate these to the Product SMTE
Education: Bachelor's Degree in supply chain management or engineering
*Equivalent work experience may also be considered *
Experience Level, Skills, Knowledge:
1 -3 Minimum Years of Experience with
1. CM2-C/CM2-P Training/Certification
2. Teamcenter PLM Engineering Part/BOM Management Training
3. Teamcenter PLM Change Management Training
4. QAD Training for Release Technician.
1-3 Minimum Years of Experience within the automotive industry