Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Novi
- Control Customer Business Unit (SDT) sourcing on time at or below cost targets.
- Ensure flawless SDT launches per PLUS and customer timing / deliverables.
- Maintain direct production materials / components to ensure adequate supply for Yanfeng Automotive Interiors operations.
- Strive to achieve cost savings goals and financial commitments per program/corporate targets.
- Understand and support execution of supplier Commodity Strategies (MBBP)
- Support Commodity Managers in developing and implementing sub commodity strategies (SMPE).
- Initiate and lead cross functional Make vs. Buy decisions.
- Supplier Management activities: RFQ (Request For Quote), change management, contract negotiations, payment queries, dispute resolution, etc.
- Investigate and validate new potential suppliers in Southeast Region to support YFAI operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Three (3) years supply chain and/or operational experience the automotive or related industry.