Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Automation Engineer EIC
Slovakia - Trencin
- Support the machine and tool pre-assembly at the customer site.
- Performing I/O checks, safety interlock verification, PLC software commissioning and modification at customer site.
- Responsible for the technical support of the whole progress of the project’s implementation in the plant.
- Creation of new programs for devices and machines safety, function and reliability.
- Responsible for cooperating with other departments to do technical support at landing and launch phases of the project.
- Reporting the project technical status to the direct manager and relevant personnel in a timely manner.
- Responsible for observing CE and machine regulations
- Advanced communication skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work self-responsible, strong teamwork spirit and sociable.
- Thinking in business processes.
- Good coordination ability, problem analyzing ability and solving ability.
- Open for regular business travelling across EMEA region.
- Experienced in project work
- Good in documentation and presentation of project status and change management and traceability
- Ability to hold technical meetings and presentations with team members, customer and supplier level
- Qualified in using MS-Office Package
- Basic knowledge of Siemens PLC-interface configuration with traceability relevant data handshake and signal exchange within automation cells.
- University degree or professional education in electrical engineering, technical informatics or automation.
- More than 3 years of experience in the design and commissioning of customized or non-standard electrical automation equipment.
- Special requirements:
- Eplan-Good skill to read the electrical diagram, familiar with the performance of low-voltage control components, such as PLC module, inverter, circuit breaker, relay, soft starter, motor starter and protector.
- PLC/Drive - Familiar with Siemens Rockwell system etc. on the PLC programming, HMI design & programming. Very familiar with VFD, Servo driver and Pneumatic control system.
- With adequate and independent DESIGN experience of Automation projects, as well as installation, programming and debugging, very familiar to diagnose, analysis and resolve.
- Robot- I