Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Assistant Plant Controller
United States - MI - Harrison Township
1. Complete daily reporting of Sales, Labor and Scrap.
2. Prepare and present weekly profit forecast in management reviews.
3. Perform detailed Sales and COGS analysis to support annual Profit Plan and monthly forecasts.
4. Prepare monthly variance explanations and analysis of actuals to forecast.
5. Perform weekly mix analysis of Sales.
6. Facilitate cross-functional process improvement, with an emphasis on operational cost reductions.
7. Participate in special projects & analysis.
8. Perform General Ledger analysis, including completion of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
9. Assist in month-end journal entries and financial closings.
10. Validate that productivity project savings are reading through to financial statement actuals.
11. Participate in BOM audits and reviews of standard cost on all parts, including annual cost roll.
12. Process intercompany POs as necessary, collaborating with other facilities to resolve issues.
13. Reconcile billing to Just-In-Time-Delivery system.
14. Coordinate with Accounts Receivables on monthly reconciliations.
15. Responsible for fixed assets in the facility, including asset audits and monthly capital expenditure forecast.
16. Support SOX and Internal Controls Audit.
17. Verify Cycle Count and Inventory reviews comply with controls.
18. Participate in annual Physical Inventory and performs Physical Inventory reconciliations.
19. Ensure compliance with all safety procedures and ensures safe working procedures in production areas.
Performs other duties deemed necessary by the Controller