Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
· Leads finance team in month end closing activities, which includes creating & posting journal entries.
· Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
· Leads finance team in managing and maintaining the 5S Program for departmental activities including archiving and filing.
· Responsible for the management of CSOX reporting requirements.
· Assists department managers in analysis of data.
· Participates and assists Controller with quarterly Physical Inventory.
· Functions as backup to Financial Analyst (Cost Accountant).
· Functions as backup to Plant Controller as required.
· Responsible for the managing fixed assets, including asset additions, disposals, and file management.
· Performs other duties deemed necessary by the Plant Controller or Group Accounting.
· Assists Plant Controller, as required, in preparation of weekly Outlook forecasts.
Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting, or equivalent CPA
Three to five years accounting and financial experience with heavy emphasis in cost accounting.Apply online now