Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - KY - Louisville-Jefferson
Yanfeng Global Automotive Interiors, Louisville facility located at 7111 Tradeport Drive, Louisville, KY 40258 is hiring Production Associates to be a part of their growing assembly team. Yanfeng in Louisville is a tier one automotive supplier assembling instrument panels, door panels and consoles.
Starting Rate of Pay: $17.10 per hour / ($0.25 shift differential pay offered)
- First shift: 6:00 am – 2:30pm
- Second shift: 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Third shift: 10:00 pm – 6:30 am
90 Day Benefit Eligibility
$1000 Retention Bonus
$1000 Referral Bonus
*Retention and referral bonuses paid out $500 after 90 days and $500 after 180 days
Participate in the manufacture and assembly of automotive interior components for YFAI customers according to company standards and best practices.
· Work safely by following all rules, processes and procedures established by the plant management team.
· Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for assigned work area.
· Reports to work on time and ready at start of shift to receive work assignment and apply all required PPE.
· Faithfully complete work according to the work instructions posted at each station on the Operation Description Sheet (ODS) assigned to work
· Produce quality parts by inspect your work and surrounding areas to ensure only quality products are being passed to the next station. Report any quality defects to your team leader or supervisor. Typical defects include but are not limited to scratches, dents, scuffs, gouges, incorrect or incorrectly assembled parts, missing or unseated screws, loose parts, excessive gaps, color variations, water spots, oil or foreign substance, hanging or trapped wires.
· Maintaining a clean and safe work area using 5S standards. Put parts where they belong and clean up after yourself.
· Pack parts as required by inspecting parts for defects, removing old tags and trash items from containers, following packaging instructions, applying labels correctly to parts, package parts according to the approved packaging standards.
· Communicate part shortages to team leaders, utility relief, material handler or supervisor to prevent line stoppage.
· Enter scrap, downtime, production counts, sequence/VIN and/or any other requi