Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Novi
Responsible for all customer commercial management and act as the customer’s point of contact for YFAI for assigned products.
- Customer Commercial Management (Develop pricing and commercial proposals and negotiate with customer. Be intimate with customer commercial requirements and develop proposals that meet customer requirements and create value for YFAI)
- Customer Relationship Management (Deliver customer’s information, solve customer’s problems, receive requests of information, deliver issues to related department, provide solutions, proposals, and obtain feedback)
- Commercial Savings Planning / Negotiation (contractual LTA, Resin, etc) - Current and Future year
- Payment Terms Negotiation and transition plan
- Visit Customers; gather information incl. business opportunities, volumes, capacity, and financial status. Build strong relationship with customers
- Identify, pursue, and realize commercial opportunities that improve YFAI financial performance.
- Collect 5 year business plan information from customer
- Fulfill customer requirements to address pricing and commercial needs that include creation of customers’ price breakdown forms, tooling price breakdown forms, and various requests for information needed to support commercial issues and claims.
- Secure PO and release to internal departments; May include population of customers’ online quotation systems
- Negotiating of Engineering Changes (Phase 2 - 5)
- Prototype Part Quotation
- ED&D Negotiation / Purchase Order Receipt
- Create / Maintain Bump Chart/Maintain Directed Component Bump Chart
- Customer Price Breakdown Form Development / Maintenance / History
- Customer Commercial Open Issues (Purchasing, SCE, CIT, Tooling, Operations)
- Account Receivables Issue Resolution (Customer Escalations)
- Service Account Management (RFQ, supply chain, plant move, etc)
- Load Customer Portal
Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance or equivalent work experience; Master’s Degree preferred (Instead of Accounting – Business or Engineering)
- 5-7 Years Combined Finance Management and/or Sales Experience;
- Manufacturing/Automotive experience preferred (technical engineering / program management / technical sales representative)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer facing automotive sales