Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
2nd Shift Tool Technician
United States - TN - Chattanooga
The Tool Technician assists in the completion of the day-to-day activities involving tooling within the company.
1. Welding the parting line (TIG).
2. Spot parting line, spot lifters, cores, and slides.
3. Hot runner wiring.
4. Trim Tool knowledge.
5. Advanced blue-print reading, basic CAD concepts.
6. Hand working grain repair.
7. Cut threads ID/OD.
8. Cut internal o-ring groove.
9. Knurling, grind cutting tools.
10. Cutting nozzle tips and tapers.
11. Use of boring head.
12. Calculate & set-up and cut bolt pattern.
13. Set up & run rotary table.
14. Use of trigonometry sine plate.
15. Grind compound angles and using a sine plate.
1. Good communication skills – both written and oral.
2. Mold design/blue print reading.
3. Must be capable of using a variety of machine-shop tools.
4. Excellent math-skills needed.
5. Vocational or Technical Degree preferred.
6. 5-7 years injection molding tool & die repair.
7. Forklift Experience preferred.
8. Overhead crane experience preferred.Apply online now