Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
2nd Shift PLC Technician
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
Automation technicians troubleshoot,
service and fix the computerized systems and robotic devices that are designed
to reduce human interaction, such as robotic assembly devices and
computer-controlled building air-conditioning systems.
• Attend Daily Shift Team Meeting; • Ensure 100% delivery
• Work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift and work overtime as
• Ensure health and safety requirements and procedures are
• Flexible work hours in-order to meet customer demands
• Responsible to maintain equipment in excellent working condition;
• Must be able to adhere to our mutilation standards and
be aware of potential concerns in the area. (i.e., nail length, gloves, belt
• Must have demonstrated ability in relay logic and PLCs,
including but not limited to Siemens and Rockwell RSLogix platforms.
• Must have expertise in at least one of the following
Robots/Systems; Fanuc and ABB Robots
• Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems,
monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform repairs.
• The technician needs to troubleshoot the issue and
determine if the problem is mechanical, electrical or from the computer systems
controlling the process. Once the issue has been diagnosed, the technician must
repair or replace any necessary components, such as a sensor or electrical
• Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the
company and client.
Associates degree or equivalent in Mechatronics or similar
program which establishes competency in PLC and Relay logic with Robots and
automated equipment. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, signs, procedures, manuals, Robotics manuals and operation and
description sheets. Ability to write routine reports and communicate across
departments within a 2-person team cell. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Experience in production within the automotive industry.
• Basic level of lean manufacturing techniques preferable
but not essential.
• Strong attention to detail and willing to listen,
discuss and ‘bottom out’ issues.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight time scales.
• Good decision maker, able to work on own initiative.
• Self-motivated and task orientated.
communicate effectively at all levels.
• Strong team player.
• Flexible approach to Business needs.
• Must be competent in PLC and Relay logic.Apply online now