Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
2nd Shift - Operations Manager
United States - MI - Harrison Township
Plans, coordinates and directs all activities within the materials and production departments.
1. Analyze and calculate data to determine, develop, or recommend improvements in the day-to-day operations of the materials and productions departments
2. Schedule, train, and develop subordinate personnel
3. Responsible for the successful, cost-efficient operations of the materials and production departments
4. Directly supervises the Materials and Production Managers
5. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Materials and Production departments
6. Carries out supervisory responsibilities including training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Education: Bachelor’s degree and five years related manufacturing experience
Experience: Leadership skills and supervision of large work groups. Related experience, training, education and some combination of all three may be considered. Automotive experience in a Just In Time (JIT) environment preferred.