Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
China - Beijing
1. Writing down the SDT minutes, using the Issues List and translating into English and Chinese.
2. Distributing the Issues list to each SDT member.
3. Following up on open issue with each SDT member.
4. Resolution to minor roadblocks.
5. Consolidating the functional reports into the phase workbook each month, and distributing to the Project Director.
6. Supporting Project Manager on all Project Management deliverables
7. Monitoring and updating % complete on the PRP timeline, and ensuring that project deliverables have been completed in a timely manner.
8. Preparation of presentations to the customer when required.
9. Coordinating the Phase Exit reviews.
10. Communicating all data and new project information to the SDT.
11. Maintaining files within the Project Management directory.
12. Maintaining paper files.
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior Project Engineer experience in the automotive field, or prior knowledge of APQP. Must be computer literate and have a sound knowledge with Microsoft Project.
Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings in both English and Chinese. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees within the organization.Apply online now