Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MO - Riverside
Materials Manager:Responsible for leading the logistics, inventory, scheduling, purchasing, and order processing efforts of the plant. Responsible for vendor management and overall materials availability. Coordinates activities with departments outside of plant such as customer service, marketing, engineering, and IT. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads improvement projects to achieve key plant objectives and to improve inventory availability and reduce inventory.
- Handles daily issues in support of production needs such as expediting material, setting priorities, and addressing issues.
- Coordinates the activities of the master scheduler, order editing, and order processing.
- Participates in product team meetings to guides the direction of product changes and improvements.
- Manages personnel in Receiving, Storeroom, and Shipping departments.
- Manages the supply chain for the plant and seeks to continuously improve vendor performance.
- Ensures that all department activities are in compliance with rules and corporate best practices.
- Analyzes information to identify issues or opportunities and develops plans to address these issues.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and three (3) to five (5) years experience in materials management. In the absence of a four (4) year degree in an appropriate field of study, a total of eight (8) years of related experience is required.
Apply online now