Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Supply Chain Management Intern- Summer 2018
United States - MI - Harrison Township
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
At Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, we are determined in
streamlining process that helps achieve cost efficient results throughout our
As a Supply Chain Management Intern, you will have the
opportunity to explore different problem solving events to help streamline
current and new processes throughout the organization. You will gain
hands-on exposure to our facilities and network with industry leaders
throughout your internship.
Under the supervision of your manager and mentor, some
projects and job responsibilities could include:
- To help YF Harrison understand the full supply chain of the
material coming from Jinqiao, China. With a long supply chain we are at risk in
several ways on a daily basis. If we can present a full picture to the teams at
JQ, HT, Logwin, NIK Transport we will have engaged the entire team. At this
time, this communication gap is creating shortages that can be avoided.
- BOM (Bill of Materials) Audits - The Intern will walk the
line daily with a BOM and watch the part as it’s built to ensure that
everything on the BOM is correct to the way Operations is making the end item.
- ANJI Warehouse Audit - Will help setup the ANJI warehouse
audit and will make it similar to the FCA MLM Audit.
- Current student enrolled in an accredited college/university
pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a 3.00 GPA or higher
- Pursuing Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management or related
- Internship(s), work experience, and/or extracurricular activities
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and goal orientated
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior Status