Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Sr. Financial Anlayst
United States - MI - Monroe
Global. Collaborative. Innovative.
Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
You will be part of a global, diverse team. A team that is truly dedicated to anticipating and re-imagining how society will live and work inside the vehicles of tomorrow. You will build strong, personal relationships as you work together to push the boundaries of innovation. The environment will be fast-paced, exciting, challenging. But you will be inspired to adapt and evolve.
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Complete monthly standard journal entries and month end close procedures in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate and consolidate where appropriate for all financial reporting.
- Monthly analysis of financial results.
- Ensure accurate accounting, set up various analyses, support development of local reports & distribute management reports.
- Prepare monthly analysis of financial results and general financial support on a legal entity level.
- Participate in the implementation of all standard financial procedures as issued and as required, to develop procedures.
- Participate in special projects & analysis.
Functional Skills & Competencies
- Results Driven and accurate.
- Detail oriented and analytical approach.
- Strong communicator and develop strong working relationships.
- Manage and deal with ambiguity and complexity in a multinational matrix organization.
Experience & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a finance department of a large company.
- Experience in financial reporting & consolidation.
- Knowledge of financial systems: SAP and HFM.
- Excellent Excel skills (macros are not essential).
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the world’s leading supplier of instrument panels and cockpit systems, door panels, floor consoles and overhead consoles. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has more than 105 manufacturing and technical centers in 17 countries and employs over 29,600 people globally. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Johnson Controls a global multi-industrial company. For more information, please visit http://www.yfai.com/.Apply online now