Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Production Supervisor - Value Added Assembly [VAA]
United States - MO - Riverside
This Production supervisor should have expertise in Assembly. He or she will be responsible to direct and coordinate the daily activities of the production department by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Supports and promotes the companies Guiding Principles and the Quality Policy
- Maintains and monitors QS-9000/TS16949 quality systems for assigned shift
- Maintains and monitors ISO14001 environmental systems for assigned shift
- Manages, motivates, and leads subordinates
- Empowers with the ability to stop the flow of production to correct quality issues
- Analyzes production schedules and estimates labor requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders for workers and assigns duties
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, safe working conditions, and quality of product
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew
- Analyzes, initiates, and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
- Confers with other Supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments
- Assists in training of employees, specifically BCOT (Basic Certified Operator Training)
- College or university program certificate preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience; and two (2) plus years of supervisory experience.
- ISO / TS / VDA Orientation Awareness Training.
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience in a leadership role; preferably in an automotive industrial setting.
Apply online now