Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and understand root cause issues in order to make the necessary changes and adjustments to the machinery.
- Ability to analyze statistical control data to identify and maintain trends in process.
- Maintain and monitor TS 16949 system and ISO 14001 system.
- Discern when to stop the flow of production to correct quality issues and document findings and adjustments.
- Desire to work with the Quality team to improve process control.
- Processing experience in injection molding, vac (vacuum) forming, extrusion, blow molding, urethane foam, or slush molding.
- Capable in root-cause troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Desire to be hands-on.
- At least 2 years of automation experience.
- Strong work ethic with the desire to overcome challenges and obstacles that arise on a daily basis.
- Ability to work any shift.
Disher Design & Development is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in West Michigan. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in talent identification and attraction.Apply online now