Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
The Process Engineer will manage, motivate, and lead the Process Technicians and Mold Setters; ensuring appropriate direction, training, and evaluation. This person must have experience with plastics and injection molding. Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the process standards in which all parts are manufactured.
- Verify and apply narrow ranges for optimum process to meet customer expectations.
- Review production and operating records and resolves technical processing issues.
- Follow established action plans for processes out of range.
- Manage exploration of new materials and processes in order to achieve the best quality, process, and reliability.
- Compile data and analyze past and current information in order to assist in the preparation of the budget.
- Work with tool shops for all tool repair and maintenance.
- Maintain documentation closely, following necessary timelines on specific projects.
- Enforce safety rules daily and assist HR on disciplinary action and/or termination.
Bachelor's Degree in Plastics Processing, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar.
Apply online now