Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Materials Supervisor - Tier 1
United States - MO - Riverside
The idea person will be responsible for:
· Developing and maintaining policies and procedures applicable to the operations of the plant in areas including Material Handling, Inventory Control and Operations Support.
· Supervise the activities of the materials team members with regard to production support, inventory control, and data reporting.
· Monitor scheduling of incoming production material to ensure adequate inventory levels.
· Confer with the Production Manager and Materials Manager to establish work schedules, as well as accountabilities and goals for performance evaluations.
· Manage for maximum efficiency and productivity of personnel.
· Maintain adherence to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
· Communicate effectively with the team and maintain positive employee relations.
· Utilize proper and judicious disciplinary measures when required.
· Monitor and report scrap and other inventory-related data to maintain accurate levels of production material.
· Bachelors or Associates Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Finance preferred, but not required.
· Five plus years’ Supervisory experience required, preferably with teams comprised of 10 employees (i.e. Production Supervisor / Manager, Shipping Supervisor / Manager, etc).
· Previous experience related to shipping and receiving, inventory control, supply chain, and / or materials flow a plus.
· Strong communicator who’s detail oriented and consistent in their approach and follow-through.
· Computer skills a must.
· Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule on the off shifts.
· Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorshipApply online now