Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Materials Supervisor Tier 1
United States - MO - Riverside
The Supervisor Materials will:
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures applicable to the operations of the plant in areas including Material Handling, Inventory Control and Operations Support.
- Supervise the activities of the materials team members with regard to production support, inventory control, and data reporting.
- Monitor scheduling of incoming production material to ensure adequate inventory levels.
- Confer with the Production Manager and Materials Manager to establish work schedules, as well as accountabilities and goals for performance evaluations.
- Manage for maximum efficiency and productivity of personnel.
- Maintain adherence to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Communicate effectively with the team and maintain positive employee relations.
- Utilize proper and judicious disciplinary measures when required.
- Monitor and report scrap and other inventory-related data to maintain accurate levels of production material.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Finance preferred, but not required.
- Five plus years’ Supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience related to shipping and receiving, inventory control, supply chain, and / or materials flow a plus.
- Strong communicator who’s detail oriented and consistent in their approach and follow-through.
- Computer skills a must.
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule on the off shifts.