Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MO - Riverside
· 4 year degree or equivalent combinations technical training and/or related experience.
· 5-8 years estimating, cost control, and/or engineering experience (at least 4 years estimating experience) in similar facility construction.
· Thorough knowledge of company procedures, estimating techniques, all engineering disciplines, cost control systems and accounts required.
· Ability to estimate all types of projects/contracts, plus ability to coordinate and supervise group work effort essential.
· Must have ability to prepare complex proposals with minimum of supervision. Incumbent has profit/loss responsibility to the company.
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the world’s leading supplier of instrument panels and cockpit systems, door panels, floor consoles and overhead consoles. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has more than 105 manufacturing and technical centers in 17 countries and employs over 29,600 people globally. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Johnson Controls a global multi-industrial company. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
Apply online now