Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Monroe
Global. Collaborative. Innovative.
Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we
will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
You will be part of a global, diverse team.
A team that is truly dedicated to anticipating and re-imagining how society
will live and work inside the vehicles of tomorrow. You will build strong,
personal relationships as you work together to push the boundaries of
innovation. The environment will be fast-paced, exciting, challenging. But you
will be inspired to adapt and evolve.
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the
Manufacturing engineer must have knowledge
on engineering processes. Basic duty is to improve the production efficiency a
manufacturing engineer must provide training to other workers who are in the
production department of the organization.
- Complete end to end planning, direction and
co-ordination of all the manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate and suggest recommendations on the
manufacturing qualitycontrol processes, types of manufacturing methods to be adopted, list
of processes to be followed, and tooling and suggest fixturing.
- Manufacturing engineer should spend time
on research about
the tools, methodologies and processes and find out solutions to improve
production efficiency and report the findings to the organization.
- Calculate workspace requirements and design strategies
to utilize workspace effectively.
- Calculate production cost, time involved, existing production resources, and human
resources and do a proper estimate and recommend it to the organization and also
estimate upcoming manufacturing requirements and help the management to
take right decisions.
- Estimate the number of production personnel
for a project,
calculate the time involved and related costs for doing the project, clearly
provide direction, training to the production personnel about the work flow,
create a layout about the equipment’s in order to get higher level of
- Research and create new methods of
manufacturing processes and recommend the organization to achieve maximum
production capacity and efficiency.
- Analyze manufacturing methods, production processes and also the production schedule
involved in delivering the project. Get all these details and submit to the
management with statistical data which in turn help management to clearly
identify the future requirements of manufacturing.
- This position requires a 4 degree in an Engineering
discipline, or Engineering Technology discipline. A BSME, BSEE, BSMET, or BSEET
- Minimum 5 years in automotive field in high volume
- Understanding of lean principles with demonstrated application is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project,
and Outlook) is required.
- Vision system programming experience is a plus
- Experience with Automated assembly equipment is a plus
- Experience with Robotic assembly equipment is a plus
- Working knowledge of SAP, Infor system is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required