Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
The ideal person will:
- Work with the maintenance team on electrical spare parts inventory to manage costs and maximize uptime.
- Develop and maintain the process standards in which all parts are manufactured
- Work closely with the maintenance team in the troubleshooting and upkeep of the plant equipment.
- Provide training for the maintenance technicians on the operation and diagnostics of plant floor equipment as needed.
- Participate in Preventative and Corrective Maintenance Programs to improve MU.
- Recommend and initiates modifications or replacement of plant equipment that fails to meet operational standards.
- Manage exploration of new processes in order to achieve the best quality, process, and reliability
- Good computer skills able to work with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Works with Maintenance Dept. and Process Engineers for all repair and maintenance of Sepro Robots, AGCs, Fanucs, ABB, MotoMan and any new business.
- Maintains documentation closely following necessary timelines on specific projects. Ability to setup and Program, Touch up points of existing Programs.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility.
- Enforce safety rules daily.
- Actively intervene to correct recognized unsafe actions and conditions.
- Conduct daily observations of PPE use and safe work practices adherence and coach employees as needed.
- Ensure that all accidents including first aid are reported.
- Follow all safety guidelines established by this facility on a daily basis.
- Develop, maintain and improve automation control systems integral to injection molding, and assembly equipment. Responsible for the installation, modification and troubleshooting of plant floor Robotics, Sepro, and Fanuc etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Tech. IE or EE.
- TS 16949 awareness
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field, preferably in the Automotive Industry.
- Understanding of Safety and other PPE requirements
Apply online now