Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Human Resources Intern - Summer 2018
United States - MI - Romulus
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
At Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, we are determined in
streamlining process that helps achieve cost efficient results throughout our
As a Human Resource Intern, you will have the
opportunity to explore different problem solving events to help streamline
current and new processes throughout the organization. You will gain
hands-on exposure to our facilities and network with industry leaders
throughout your internship.
Under the supervision of your manager and mentor, some
projects and job responsibilities could include:
- Intern will work under the direction of the HR Manager/HPT
Coordinator to facilitate the implementation of High Performance Teams at the
- Work with plant negotiating team and regional team to
support contract negotiations
- Investigate the use/abuse of FMLA at the facility. Complete
thorough review of current issues and develop key corrective actions.
- Current student enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a 3.00 GPA or higher
- Pursuing Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field; HR discipline preferred
- Prior internship(s), work experience, and/or extracurricular activities preferred
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and goal orientated
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior Status