Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Capacity Planning Manager
United States - MI - Plymouth
Global. Collaborative. Innovative.
Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we
will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
You will be part of a global, diverse team.
A team that is truly dedicated to anticipating and re-imagining how society
will live and work inside the vehicles of tomorrow. You will build strong,
personal relationships as you work together to push the boundaries of
innovation. The environment will be fast-paced, exciting, challenging. But you
will be inspired to adapt and evolve.
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors – your
career in motion
Process Capacity Manager Position Summary is responsible for Managing the corporate capacity planning system for all Interiors related processes (Injection Molding, Paint, Vacform, etc) and lead the manufacturing sites in development of replenishment systems in conjunction with YFAI-MS processes.
The Process Capacity Manager is responsible to maintain the corporate capacity planning (CCPS).
- This includes regular reviews with the manufacturing sites, loading new awarded business, adjusting Marketing forecasts based on actual customer releases and modifying home tooling.
- Maintain the current system - load new tools, standards, etc.
- Fix input and data collection issues with the sites.
- Assist in future system implementation YFAI - MS Implementation for Material Replenishment Systems: Be an expert in JCMS Fixed Quantity, Variable Time (FQVT) and Kan Ban systems.
- Have the ability to implement systems in manufacturing plants as needed.
- The Process Capacity Manager is responsible for training designated plant personnel on use of CCPS, FQVT and MuTrac.
- Also responsible to work through short- term capacity issues driven by plant MU, increase releases or machine failure.
- Month End Reports: Pull month-end data from MuTrac to calculate individual plants OEE, TEEP and CU. Send data to plants once compiled and complete reports for corporate leadership review. Travel: Need to be able to travel to plants to assist with items listed above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- 5-7 years of experience in plant materials or related field
- Understanding of injection molding and other YFAI processes.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt. Technical Requirements - Skills, experience or specialized training requirements necessary to perform the activities of the position
- Analytical problem solving
- Basic understanding of injection molding process and tooling
- Hands on experience with YFAI Materials systems
- Excellent knowledge and use of all Microsoft Office based programs
- Experience with YFAI - MS Systems
Interiors is the world’s leading supplier of instrument panels and cockpit
systems, door panels, floor consoles and overhead consoles. Headquartered in
Shanghai, the company has more than 105 manufacturing and technical centers in
17 countries and employs over 29,600 people globally. Established in 2015,
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim
Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu
Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor
Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Johnson
Controls a global multi-industrial company. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.