Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Global. Collaborative. Innovative.
Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we
will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
You will be part of a global, diverse team.
A team that is truly dedicated to anticipating and re-imagining how society
will live and work inside the vehicles of tomorrow. You will build strong,
personal relationships as you work together to push the boundaries of
innovation. The environment will be fast-paced, exciting, challenging. But you
will be inspired to adapt and evolve.
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors – your
career in motion
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Provides secretarial services to business group function
heads (typically direct reports to business group presidents) including
arranging travel, scheduling appointments, recording meeting minutes, and
general office administration. May be responsible for working with confidential
and sensitive information. This includes working with employees and
customers at various levels of the organization. This role is responsible for
ensuring that Sr. Management schedule runs smoothly, and are represented
professionally in all business environments as well as his staff.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Technically competent and proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to pull together creative presentations and other professional documents rapidly
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and deadlines
- Highly proficient and professional in communicating and coordinating events with all levels of the organization, as well as the highest level of external customers
- Experience in working and communicating with employees and customers from all over the world
- Proven organizational skills and ability to effectively manage an executive's calendar, travel itineraries and phone calls
- Technically competent in operating all types of office equipment (i.e., printers, copiers, phones, fax machines, teleconferencing equipment, etc.)
- Ability to work flexible hours (i.e., working before 8am, after 5pm)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information ethically and responsibly.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- 5-8 years of administrative experience, with exposure to the executive-level environment
- Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent); additional education is preferred – Associate Degree or higher education
Interiors is the world’s leading supplier of instrument panels and cockpit
systems, door panels, floor consoles and overhead consoles. Headquartered in
Shanghai, the company has more than 105 manufacturing and technical centers in
17 countries and employs over 29,600 people globally. Established in 2015,
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim
Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu
Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor
Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Johnson
Controls a global multi-industrial company. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.